Sunday, January 1, 2012

Holiday Rush.

Happy New Year! I can't believe that it is already 2012. This year went by so quickly, I've learned a lot about myself and the people around me. And of course, I am blessed and incredibly thankful for all the loving people I have in my life. I'm so sorry that I have not been able to post within the last ten days! The holidays were extremely busy, but all worth-while. I love being surrounded by family and close friends, not to mention the break from school! Last Night being New Year's Eve, there was a GORGEOUS sunset, the last one of 2011. I drove up the hill that I live on to capture this beautiful sight.

And as I came home, the colors became even more vibrant. 2011 left an AMAZING impression.

Christmas was wonderful as well! I thought I'd share the family christmas card my mother sent out. I dressed up my doggies, and photographed them in our front yard, then designed this. They reminded me of grumpy little kids that their mother made them wear dumb clothes. Oh well, its cute!

Oh, and here's a picture from Christmas morning of my brother and I. Clearly, I wasn't ready for the timer to go off. Haha, but this day was filled with pure enjoyment.