Sunday, June 10, 2012

Graduation!

Wow! I cannot believe that I am done with high school--well, actually I can, and THANK GOD! My four years at James Logan High have been one hell of a rollercoaster. I have learned so much, I've fallen and found my way several times. I met some of the most amazing people here that changed my life in so many ways. And through all the ups and downs, I am nothing but grateful to everyone for shaping me into the person I am today. Graduation was such a lovely and unforgettable day, I was so happy that I had so much family there to support me. Along with tons of friends pulling me left and right to take a picture--It was great! This was it. The last time I really get to see my entire graduating class. I managed to sneak my Dslr and take a few shots. I couldn't resist! It's all over now. Time for the rest of my life! So exciting!