Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'm Back and off to LA!

It has been a good three weeks or so since I have posted on here. After graduation, I went through a whirlwind--Grad parties, ceremonies, Job interviews, photo-projects and some travel. Luckily, within these last few weeks, I landed a great job with Lifetouch! I am now working as a senior photographer in the Prestige Portraits division. Its a really great start as my first job out of high school and I already have learned so much. Its another smooth stone in my pavement to my future and my dreams. And a lot of fun! In the midst of all of this, I have also registered for my college classes--I can't wait to start them!

I promise I will be updating far more often now that things have settled down a bit. This week, I am heading to the city of Angels! Los Angeles, and the one thing I absolutely love about being down south, other than the tacos, is the weather. These are a few outfits I just packed.

For the beach, in favor of Fourth of July, I packed a vintage flag scarf that can serve as cover up. My newly found favorite Bikini from Billabong. Through all of my swim suits, I have found that any Billabong suit has been the best--Quality and adorable! And Lets not forget my gold metal coin purse!


For the days under the sun, A caged tank top--with a bandeau underneath. And how can you spend summer without a lovely pair of vintage highwaisted shorts? Pair it with a braided belt from Forever 21.

And for the cooler nights, my favorite nude Tshirt, a studded clutch from forever21 and Cheap Monday Second skin high waisted jeans.