Wednesday, July 4, 2012

LA day one. Happy fourth of July!

Safe and sound in Los Angeles! I am sooo happy to be here. Today we are having a huge block party--BBQ, Fireworks, and such. I love coming here during July, the weather is great and my family is always amazing. 

I started off today getting some amazing tacos, from a taqueria literally a block away from my cousins house. How amazing is that? They had adorable paintings in their parking lot. And this place has the absolute best Al Pastor tacos. They are so good, I forgot to take a picture.


And as for tonights festivities, this is the outfit I put together: I used my flag scarf and wrapped it like a Bandeau. Kenneth Cole aviators for a classic american look and a straw fedora(I really don't favor fedoras but I suppose they are okay for July.) i am also wearing the Cheap Monday jeans that I packed with the F21 braided belt. I borrowed my cousins camel cardigan--I might just have to steal this. And lastly, red scarlet lipstick. Oh! and shoes? Well today I chose my messy hightop black Chuck Taylor Converse, I think Chucks are essential for any summer wardrobe.



These are my younger cousins, also wearing the same fedora. I love them so much! How cute are they?!