Thursday, July 5, 2012

LA fireworks and the OC

Last afternoon and today were fantastic! Today, I spent my day in Orange County, turning it into a yearly kind of tradition for the day after fourth of July. It was so beautiful, the sun was soft and the winds were gentle. The water was a bit chilly, but the fun in the waves definitely over powered that aspect. I love beaches that you can actually swim in! (We don't really have any good ones in Northern California). I am so happy I got to come down here twice this summer already.

I wore the Caged tank top and a simple crochet lace skirt as a cover up.

And of course, my favorite polka dot Billabong Bikini. I was rocking a lot of Pac Sun clothes today... Not my usual. (I GOT SUNBURNED SO BADLY)

The Iconic SoCal lifegaurd posts.

Venice beach pier!

Oh, I cannot forget to write about fourth of july! It was so much fun, really! Goodness, I love my family more than anything. We had tons of fireworks, food, drinks... and so on! LA has really treated me well this summer.

I got a chance to capture my cousin light painting in the midst of the fun.


Firework explosions are so much fun to photograph, you never get the same thing!


And most importantly, my large and exciting Salvadorian Familia!