Sunday, July 8, 2012

Back to Work tomorrow.

Today was my last day of my weeks vacation! Bittersweet. I loved spending time in SoCal, but I missed getting to work and photographing for Lifetouch. I'm ready for this coming week! Payday is so close....

Oh! and I just joined Chictopia, love it! find me, my user name is: cgmanansala

This is my outfit of the day. Casual Sunday, getting ready for work this coming week and doing some small errands. For casual clothes, I really do not like to spend much. This entire outfit was purchased for under 10 dollars! How? Well the thrift store, of course. I do not see a problem in buying thrifted items, especially if its just for every-day wear. As long as one washes them, the clothes are perfectly wearable.




I purchased the shirt at a local thrift store called "Eco Thrift", it is one of the biggest thrift stores in my area. If you dig deep enough, you are sure to find it. The store is located on mission in Hayward CA. The fun thing about thrifted clothes, is that you can mess with them a bit and not feel bad about trying to create something new. For example, I added four studs to the collar, just to play it up a bit and give a more edgy feel.


The shorts, I also purchased from a local thrift store, and I paid only 4 bucks for them. Best thing about this item is that they are a wardrobe essential, and they were made in the USA! Even living in the states, you don't get much things that were actually made here.



And as for this weekends shopping pick-ups(Along with boxes of Cliff bars and Mango Lemonade), I bought a new pair of Coach sneakers for work. I bought them at Nordstrom Rack. I only got these for 65 dollars, instead of the usual $100-120. I needed a good pair of black shoes that I can run around in, and be on my feet for several hours. These are absolutely perfect and comfortable!