Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hump Day

What better for hump day than teal and floral? These clothes remind me so much of summer, which is probably the only time of year I wear this much color. I like buying bright things, yet I feel I never really wear them. How funny. Anyways, my hair has been having such frizz lately, so I just rolled it up in a messy french twist. The weather in the bay area has been so bearable, thank goodness. Working would be terrible with this heat. I have such a long week ahead still... I'm really looking forward to Friday though! I'm working with my photo mentor in Berkeley.

I believe I purchased this blazer at a thrift store, then added a few gold studs to the collar. This color is just fantastic, I love teal. And what better metal, than with gold? Look at the vintage buttons and the detail in them!




Look at the vintage buttons and the detail in them! the faint floral patter on the blazer material itself...--just the little things about an outfit are what stands out most to me. The dress was purchased at forever 21, or H&M, can't quite remember.