Wednesday, July 25, 2012

H&M and lizards

Today was my day off this week from work, and I really wasn't expecting much, other than just sitting around at home and sleeping. However, I ended up going to Berkeley to bring my younger brother to the East Bay Vivarium, (A huge reptile pet store). I feel like I've been spending a lot of time there this week. I even got to go to CREAM again... so delicious.

I went to H&M, just to browse and see what's new. I didn't pick up much other than a plain unisex T-shirt and a Maroon tank. Oh, and they threw in a free H&M summer magazine with some neat stories and interesting photography.


 What I love most about this store is that you can find a bunch of good quality basics, similar to the ones sold at American Apparel, for half the price or less. And H&M also has line of basics that are organic, which is pretty cool. 




One spread is about Southern Californian skater girls. Styled with boho-beach clothes, which is always enjoyable this time of year.


I found it kinda funny how I was wearing something a bit more relaxed and skater-like today. Honestly, I didn't feel like glaming it up, it's cool to be chill on some days. This cropped baseball tee is from Pacific Sunwear--Pacsun. And I paired it with black jeggings and a vintage rope belt.


Oh, and this was that reptile place. It smelled like animals and they had cute little baby chicks in the large
snake tanks. Sooo sad. But if your a reptile enthusiast, this is your spot.