Sunday, July 22, 2012

An Andy Afternoon

Meet Alex. She's a current student at SJSU, and one of my long-time best friends. I bet your wondering why "Andy Afternoon?" Well, even if your not, I'll tell you why. When we were younger, we combined our names into a short one. Alexandria  and Cassandra, thus Andy. Today, we had a short adventure, in the hills of East Union City. You know, just wandering in the meadows, talking of old memories and laughing at our ridiculous pictures--which I'm afraid, you won't be seeing much of. Only these few, haha.




Throwing our jackets up in the air.

Conga! And this was so unintentional.

Alex! She wore a pair of magenta-red skinnies from the clothing shop she works at, located in our local malls called American One. Along with a cotton black shirt--perfect for summer afternoons.

To add a bit more of detail, she wore a gold chained, tribal necklace from Forever21.

And what better for summer than a tassel fringe bag? I love these! and to stomp around in the trees and meadow, she wore plaid fold-over combat boots, from G by Guess found at Macy's.

And her rings!

And for me, I stuck to my favorite pair of Cheap Monday, second Skin jeans. (These are my favorite pair, I really do love em! I paired it with a vintage corset and vintage floral denim jacket.

After an awkward spin,


Before heading to the meadow, we grabbed some drinks from our local Tapioca spot. Where all the cool Asian car-head kids hang out.

Like this.