Sunday, July 15, 2012

Thrifting Haul

Today I went thrift shopping with one of my best friends, Alex. I love, love, love thrifting when I really don't have much to spend. I went to my usual local thrift store, Eco Thrift, in Hayward California. It's a pretty big place, with tons to go through. We were short on time and picked up a good few items.

This is what I got. And all for only 8 dollars! Some thrift stores have days where certain color tags have things on discount, (As if two dollars per shirt isn't cheap enough!)


First, is this thick vest-shirt, I love the material, and it will look great with black skinnies or a full skirt. (I AM SO STUDDING THE COLLAR)

Velvet, Velvet. I love finding velvet pieces! This is a brilliant Forrest green velvet short sleeve top I found. 


I also found this silk button simple shirt, Its going to be great for hotter days, its super light weight. I my favorite part are the three buttons on the top shoulder. 



And Lastly, My favorite piece, this World tour Beyonce shirt! Haha I bet someone originally paid 45 bucks for this. I got this for only $1.98! I love this shirt, Sasha Fierce!