Saturday, July 14, 2012

My goodness! I worked so much this past week, I was so tired after these past five days. But, it is all worth it! I am learning so much and getting to meet new people--which I love! Anyways, yesterday was one of my only days off, and I got to spend it in San Francisco with some people I grew up with. Unfortunately, my camera was not charged and I didn't get to take very much pictures.

We wandered around Chinatown, and ate at an overpriced tourist-y restaurant.


Because parking was ridiculously priced, we parked way down on Powell and walked through the city. Going through this tunnel reminded me of some sort of Swedish movie.


As for today, I spent it grubbing on delicious food. When grubbing on delicious food, one must wear loose clothing. So I kept it comfy with a Cheetah Print top that I bought a while ago at H&M, (cheetah print is a must for any wardrobe, unless you're a guy... but then again, I guess it could work.) Anyways, I love cheetah print as long as its done in a tasteful simple manner. I just wore them with plain, washed out black jeans and a berry lipstick. (Revlon's colorstay is amazing!!)


And so You just don't see flat cheetah print, I added two of my favorite gold necklaces, both from the thrift store. (The cool thing about thrifting, is no one will have the same thing as you. 


And lastly, My favorite part about this casual outfit is my Jeffery Campbells!! I love these shoes, I become so much taller! But not only is the platform amazing, I love the tassel details, and of course, black leather.