Saturday, July 28, 2012

Gimme Lush and a taste of the City.

I haven't been in San Francisco for a few weeks now, and today I had the pleasure of having a quick trip to the city. Unlike many other visits, it felt more calm and at a slower pace. Maybe because the weather was perfect, or maybe because I didn't have anything really planned and I was not there for work. I got to wander downtown a bit with one of my best friends, Shahreen, and we also met up with a friend from our High School drama club, Gabe!

I haven't done a post in Black and white in so long! Today just felt like a monotone photo type of day--simple and beautiful.

I told myself I wasn't going to do any shopping and get carried away because that's what I tend to do. But that damn sales guy was just too good. Haha. This product is from Lush, an all organic cosmetics company with great smelling stores. I heard about their dry shampoo everywhere, so I guess I'll have to try it!

Shahreen, rocking that boho look in a long black maxi and knit pullover. We had a too-friendly guy throwing some pick up lines at us over at union square, I blame her great looks.

We also came across Ph.D Mike Da-something giving free advice. He is invited to Shahreens' wedding.

I finally got to walk down that pier on Embarcadero, in front of the Bay Bridge. I can't tell if my eyes are open, or just really tiny.

We also got to hop around behind that large cubism water-fall statue on Embarcadero. We got splashed with a bit of water and thank goodness I didn't trip. That couple in the back is cute, haha, and I guess so is Gabe!

And BART for our transportation back home, it excites me. If you live in the bay area, and never ridden BART, then that's kind of weird. Ha. Kidding.

Oh, and this last one that Shahreen snapped of me. I liked the wall.