Friday, March 23, 2012

We run TH12

Today was our senior skit! A mini production of an original story that our Senior class created. With the help of amazing dancers, great management, and much more, it was a fantastic preformance! What was our theme? --well, a zombie apocalypse. In other words, blood, and gross stuff. I, and a few other people were in charge of make-up. So we had the fun of putting all of that stuff on everyone's face. It was a great experiance, and I am so glad I participated in it! I'm so proud of everyone! Great job.

 We made all the blood out of Hershey syrup, red dye, and tissue paper. So messy!
 Yours truly, a sometimes bloody make-up artist.



I found this one candid photo of Maddie, a zombie dancer, she looks so pretty! I love finding photographs of people during an event, that really shows the true beauty and essence of a "good time", even if they are a zombie.
 We run th12
All of the participants!