Sunday, August 12, 2012

Jane Kim, and Thrifting

I know, I keep apologizing for not blogging as much, because I have work! Well, now I finally have my new camera and I got to take it for a spin with the amazing and talented, Jane Sun Kim! She has a wonderful online boutique, we did breakfast and an interview with a photo shoot this morning. We also make a quick thrifting run! I'll be posting the interview with her, a long with the shots later tonight.

My usual food from starbucks, Iced Coffee and  a bagel with cream-cheese. I don't go all fancy with things like a skimmed soy latte or whatever. Keeping it simple.

Alright, So here are a few sneak peak shots of Jane, shes wearing a leotard from American Apparel. I actually own the same one, and I love it! The deep scoop back is perfect for showing skin without showing too much.


We actually met a few horse riders on our shoot. This guy's name is Chief.

So after the shoot, we went to "Thrift central" a store, that was not too far by. They actually had tons of brand name stuff for super cheap. All thrift stores should be like that.


Jane bought a long velvet dress, and a sheer silver maxi dress. We didn't spend more than 25 bucks!

They had a great bin full of corsets and Bralets! Each of these were less than two dollars.

Here is my haul:

A lace onesie corset. Perfect for layering!
 A Vintage velvet hoodie, can't wait until fall!
 Jane actually found this Lacoste mint sweatshirt but I ended up buying it, can you believe it was only 5 bucks?!

 Eddie Bauer high waisted pants, that I made into cut offs.

And another sheer corset!