Sunday, August 19, 2012

New purchases and ID

This weekend was a whirlwind of fun things. I attended Identity Fest on Friday--and let me tell you, it was one of the best nights I've had in while. I also got to get some thrifting in, and new shoes!

Here are just a few quick pre-concert shots. I went to ID with some of my closest friends, Daisy, Gurr(from thesixthofficial.com) and Guia. I swear, we've been planning these outfits for weeks. Haha, I honestly get so excited for any chance I get to dress up. 

This is Daisy, being sexy, making rave bracelets.

Along with some of the finish products. Kudos to Gurr and Guia for picking these beads.


Now THIS, is now one of my favorite photos of the four of us, ever. Look at Gurr's hair, in my opinion, she rocks the best Ombre hair around--Haven't seen any hair like it. Guia is always adorable. And for Daisy, she's glowing because she has a bracelet on with Pharrell's name on it.


As for this weekends haul, I finally bought myself of Jeffrey Campbell Litas! Ordered from Nasty Gal--which I must say, had the fastest free shipping yet.

Just the classic black leather, I love them so much already. They are extremely comfortable and the quality of these shoes are impeccable.

I also did a quick trip to the thrift store. And I found some great fall pieces (which I'm hoping to later style on a later shoot)

Oh! And I finally got a pair of leather loafers! These things are great for a quick go-to shoe. Made with Brazilian Leather.

And a few notebooks for school. Classes start next week!