Monday, August 6, 2012

Summing up my weekend.

Sorry that I haven't posted in almost a week! I've been working so, so much. Even Saturday! So I guess Sunday and Monday is my weekend. And I will be working long hours again this week. But First thing, I am receiving my canon Mark II 5d on Thursday! So get ready for some awesome photos and videos. I've been getting tons of requests by followers and friends to start making videos! and trust me, I've been thinking of doing it as well, blogging can only go so far when I want to show you guys things.

Anyways, this is my weekend.

Shopping with my close friends on Sunday, including The Sixth blogger, Gurpreet. They are all bad influences in the best way possible, haha. They had convinced me to finally buy a pair of American Apparel Disco shorts(I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.) that I have been debating over for months, I thank them for that. I also finally bought a pair of pastel jeans, not the color I wanted, but pink is cute. Plus a neon shirt for an event later this month.


And as for today, Sunday, I spent it in the city with my family. I had won several museum tickets from a photography award I won that was held in the Asian Art museum, so we finally used a pair at the Academy of sciences. I finally(after it being lost for months) wore an almost-gold rose chain and bracelet with a simple black pullover.


Ugh, can my parents get any cuter?! They have been together since my mom was 15 and still today they act like young lovers. Hell, they are young! It's great to see this everyday, I am so blessed and thankful to have parents like mine.

I love this area of the city, especially the court yard between the Academy of sciences and the De young museum. I'm currently arranging a photo shoot in this area with a client, can't wait!
 And to top it all of, Mitchells Ice Cream. This beats Fentons creamery, Coldstone and everything else. Its on 29th and San Jose in the city. You must try their flavors like "Grasshopper pie" or "Halo Halo" ice creams. (and yes, HaloHalo flavor icecream!) I stop here nearly every time that I am in the City.